What kind of condition is your home or business’s electric infrastructure in? Just because your lights are on and your electronic devices receive power when they are plugged in doesn’t necessarily mean that everything is fine. And unless you are a licensed electrician, the chances of you recognizing that there’s a problem with your home or business’s electrical work before the damage is done are very low. So, what can you do to protect your property from fires, shocks, surges and other electrical hazards?
Simple, get in touch with Wimberley Electric today.
Wimberley Electric has been proud to provide expert and affordable residential and commercial electrical inspection services for the last several years. When you call us to schedule an electrical inspection, one of our expert electricians will come by your home or business and conduct a thorough review of its wiring and other electrical components. If they find any potential hazards or areas that need improvement, you’ll know about it right away and we’ll be able to assist you with qualified repairs and upgrades as necessary.
There is never a bad time for additional peace of mind that your residential or commercial property is vulnerable to electrical hazards. So, if you want to take advantage of the best electrical inspection services the area has to offer, give Wimberley Electric a call today.
Why Electrical Inspections are Important
There are plenty of home and business owners who have lived to regret their decision to get an electrical inspection. An electrical inspection is essential to ensuring the safety of your home or business. You can expect to receive so much needed peace of mind when you acquire Wimberley Electric’s electrical inspection services by:
- Assuring the safe operation of electrical components throughout your home and business.
- Identifying common electrical mistakes by unlicensed contractors and DIY owners.
- Recognizing outdated wiring like aluminum or knob and tube.
- Identifying electrical wiring and components that may have degraded over time.
- Spotting oversized fuses or breakers that could lead to fire.
- Correcting any potential fire and safety hazards.
- Adding or replacing more efficient electrical components to help save energy and reduce your monthly utility bills.
- Meeting insurance risk assessment inspection requirements.
- Making sure that the building’s electrical work is safe before you purchase it.
Because your safety is at stake, we take electrical inspections very seriously. When you choose Wimberley Electric to conduct the inspection, it is our responsibility to be as thorough as possible, or else our reputation will be ruined in the event there is electrical damage on your property. As a result, you can expect the highest level of attention to detail when our licensed electrical inspectors are investigating the conditions of your building.
See why home and business owners hold our inspectors in such high regard when you call us today.
Contact Us today!
Regardless of your current circumstances, if you want to make sure that your property is safe and up to code, give Wimberley Electric a call today. We are happy to be the top peace of mind provider in the area.